Atlanta Speeding Ticket Defense Lawyer – Under 21 Speeding Tickets – Driving on Revoked or Suspended License
We defend all of your traffic offenses
M. Qader A. Baig & Associates, LLC – a Conyers, Georgia Law Firm
Traffic violations can become serious problems. Whatever your situation, you need an experienced attorney that is familiar with your rights in all types of traffic offense cases.
M. Qader A. Baig is a former full-time prosecutor and has handled and overseen thousands of traffic violation cases in the Atlanta-Metro-Area. Qader is well-versed in traffic cases and he is an asset that you want on your side.
Examples of traffic cases that may seek Qader’s counsel:
- I’m under 21 and received a speeding ticket greater than 24 miles an hour over the speed limit
- I got a speeding/traffic violation ticket in Georgia but, live out of state
- I just got my 3rd speeding ticket in Georgia
- I was pulled over driving with a suspended or revoked license
- My commercial driver’s license has been suspended or revoked – what do I do now?
- I was just pulled over and ticketed for reckless driving
- My driver’s license has been suspended and I need help
Our firm is dedicated to your personal service and educating you about your case and the options available to you. Qader’s experience and understanding of how the court systems work – from the duties of the prosecutor to the discretion of the court – can help you in your case and your goal of a favorable outcome.
Your driver’s license is important and there are usually options available that we can help you pursue so you can keep your license. Some of the options may include: an administrative hearing, obtaining a limited or a temporary driver’s license or permit, attending a certified driving school.
For more information, please contact our offices today. We care about you and we want to help you keep your drivers license. Each traffic offense case is different so, please call us today to review your case (770) 929-1665.
A Lawyer with Experience Defending Serious Traffic Violations.